I grew up in Brooklyn, NY, studied at Stony Brook University, and pursued veterinary medicine at St. George’s University School of Veterinary Medicine in beautiful Grenada. I completed my rotating internship at The Animal Medical Center in NYC and my surgery internship at Friendship Hospital for Animals. I then returned to New York to complete my three year surgery residency at The Animal Medical Center.
In my free time I enjoy spending time with friends and family, playing tennis, and exploring new restaurants.
- Stony Brook University, B.S. Biology
- St. George’s University College of Veterinary Medicine, DVM
- Rotating Internship: The Schwarzman Animal Medical Center, New York, NY
- Specialty Surgery Internship: Friendship Hospitals for Animals
- Small Animal Surgical Residency: The Schwarzman Animal Medical Center, New York, NY