I grew up just outside of Philadelphia and for as long as I can remember I’ve had a love for animals and science, which naturally turned into a lifelong dream to become a veterinarian. The beautiful campus of the University of Pennsylvania was an instant draw that kept me in the Philly area to complete my undergraduate and veterinary school education.
As I looked to increase my knowledge and strengthen my skillset, I chose to further my learnings and skillset by pursuing a rotating internship and landed at Angell Animal Medical Center. Following my time in Boston, I explored my passion for surgery by completing two surgical internships. While surgery is still a passion, I am truly looking forward to being able to pursue my other professional interests such as Emergency Medicine, Oncology and General Practice.
In my spare time, I love to spend time with my family, play basketball, and hang out with my friends and my orange tabby named Tater Tot. I am very excited to join the Friendship family and I can’t wait to experience all that D.C. has to offer!
- University of Pennsylvania School of Arts and Sciences, BS Biology 2016
- University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, VMD 2020
- Angell Animal Medical Center, Rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery 2021
- Veterinary Specialty Center, Small animal surgical internship 2022
- Chesapeake Veterinarian Surgical Specialists, Small animal surgical internship 2023