I was born and raised in Baltimore, MD. My interest in veterinary medicine was sparked by the diverse group of pets I had growing up (from a praying mantis to a dog). In my free time, I enjoy traveling, trying new foods, mentoring aspiring veterinarians, and volunteering in the local community.
Clinical Areas of Interest
Polytrauma, toxicology, fluid therapy, shock and sepsis.
Why Do You Work at Friendship?
I was able to find a diverse, pleasant and collaborative work environment in Friendship Hospital for Animals. It is important for me to work in a hospital that upholds the highest standard of care for both patients and clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, minor in Biology – Tuskegee University
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine – Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Small Animal Rotating Internship – Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Small Animal Emergency & Critical Care Internship – Tufts University Cummings Veterinary Medical Center
- Small Animal Emergency & Critical Residency – Tufts University Cummings Veterinary Medical Center
Publications and Research
- Dorsey TI, Rozanski EA, Sharp CR, deLaforcade AM. Evaluation of thromboelastography in bitches with pyometra. J Vet Diagn Ivest 2018; 30 (1): 165-168.
- Dorsey, TI, Monaghan K, Respess M, Labato MA, Babyak JM, Sharp CR, Rozanski EA, deLaforcade AM. Short Communication: Influence of Urinary Bladder Flushing on Duration of Catheterization, Hospitalization and Recurrence in Cats with Urethral Obstruction. Accepted for publication in JAVMA.