Friendship Hospital for Animals knows that pet ownership can leave you with a lot of questions about providing the best care for your pet. That’s why we offer Client Education seminars, aimed to provide valuable pet-related information to our clients and community.
Seminars are hosted in our 2nd Floor reception area. Free to the public and their pets. Lite fare and soft drinks provided.
- January 31st, 2016 – “Kickoff to Dental Health Month!“
- April 24th, 2016 – “Senior Pet Care Workshop“
- August 7th, 2016 – “Interactive Workshop: Be Your Dog’s Best Friend“
- January 28th, 2017 – “Kickoff to Dental Health Month!“
- May 7th, 2016 – “Allergies: How to Diagnose & Manage Itch”
- September 30th, 2017 – “Allergies: How to Diagnose & Manage Itch“
- November 12th, 2017 – “Holiday Hazards”
- January 27th, 2018 – “Interactive Workshop: Pet Dental Health”
To receive details on upcoming presentations, as well as RSVP information, sign up for our newsletter.