I am originally from Chicago, and have spent the past eight years in Massachusetts. I grew up with bloodhounds, and still have a soft spot for long ears and slobber. In my spare time, I enjoy sewing, board games, HGTV, and science fiction. I have a tall black lab mix named Padfoot (whose ears are only medium-length).
Clinical Areas of Interest
- Diagnostic imaging
Why Do You Work at Friendship?:
Friendship is known for its community atmosphere and emphasis on mentorship. These qualities, along with the opportunity to provide comprehensive medicine in a respectful and positive environment, make me honored to be part of the Friendship family.
- Wellesley College, Bachelor of Arts (Biology)
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Publications and Research
- Feldman A, Sato AF. ACVR CT/MRI society – Case of the month: Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome in a cat. (Manuscript in preparation)
- Feldman A, Sato AF. What is your diagnosis? Carpal hyperextension injury in a dog. JAVMA. (In press)
- Buchholtz EA, Yozgyur ZM, Feldman A, Weaver AA, Gaudin TJ. The therian sternum at the lateral somitic frontier: Evolution of a composite structure. J Zool. (In press). doi: 10.1111/jzo.12809.
- Feldman A, Karlin WM. Development and validation of a novel model to simulate the cranial cruciate deficient stifle. Poster session presented at: National Veterinary Scholars Symposium; 2019 Jul 24-27; Worcester, MA.
- Ellerby DJ, Berlin CG, Cathcart KJ, Dornon MK, Feldman A, Gee JK, Moran CJ. Assessing the ecological relevance of swimming performance traits: A case study of bluegill sunfish (Lepomis macrochirus). Aquat Ecol. 2018;52(4):311-22. doi: 10.1007/s10452-018-9665-4.