Since my first animal-related job, working in the local pet store on Long Island, I knew that caring for pets and wildlife was what I was meant to do. I have had the pleasure of learning and working in New York, Massachusetts, Florida, Illinois, and now Washington, DC.
When not working, I keep myself busy playing a variety of instruments, enjoying live music across the city, helping green things grows, tabletop gaming, and binging TV with my cat, $quid!
Clinical Areas of Interest
Integrating technology into everyday practice
Why Do You Work at Friendship?
The quality of care and level of medicine practiced at Friendship are unparalleled. We are one of the most well-rounded privately-owned hospitals in the country and the opportunity to work in such close coordination with veterinary specialists and technical staff is priceless.
- Small Animal Rotating Internship 2015 – 2016 | Friendship Hospital for Animals
- University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine 2015 | Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Northeastern University 2011 | Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in English Literature
- Fear-Free Certification (in progress)
- Reiki Level 1 Certified Practitioner
- Vetfolio Veterinary Communication Certification
- Vetfolio Endocrinology Certification