Since my first animal-related job, working in the local pet store on Long Island, I knew that caring for pets and wildlife was what I was meant to do. I have had the pleasure of living, learning, and working in Boston, south Florida, and most recently central Illinois on my journey that now lands me here in Washington, DC.
When I’m not working, I keep myself busy playing piano and guitar, going to live shows at places like 9:30 Club, exploring the city, tabletop gaming, and binge-watching TV with my cat, $quid! (absolutely I know there’s a $ and an ! in her name).
Clinical Areas of Interest
- Integrating technology into everyday practice
Why Do You Work at Friendship?
I was accepted into Friendship’s competitive internship program after graduating from vet school and immediately knew that I would be lucky to stay on long-term afterwards if the opportunity presented itself. Just having expanded into their new second story, Friendship was ready to add new members to its primary care team and the rest is history! The quality of care and level of medicine practiced at Friendship is unparalleled. Patients, clients, and staff are treated with love and respect; that’s why I choose to work at Friendship Hospital for Animals.
- University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine 2015 – Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Northeastern University 2011 – Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in English Literature
- Reiki Level 1 Certified Practitioner
- Vetfolio Veterinary Communication Certification
- Vetfolio Endocrinology Certification